FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
You no doubt have a few queries in mind as you browse this site, so we thought we’d answer some of the more common ones we receive in our inbox. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any details you’re seeking!
- What’s the difference between the services you offer?
- For the “Uniquely Yours” stories, what are you (and aren’t you) willing/able to write for me?
- If there’s a storyline/scenario I want but can’t find in your “Personalized Erotica” section, can I still order it from you?
- What does it cost to order stories from HUSH?
- How long does it take for you to write my story for me?
- Can I remain anonymous, or deal privately with just one writer?
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
HUSH offers two distinct services. The one we’re currently offering is the “Uniquely Yours“ story, which is a completely one-of-a-kind creation built from your specifics. Say you’ve had a fantasy for a long while about a certain something or someone, but have never found anything out there in the written word that evokes the exact feelings you’re seeking. Our job is to take the information you give us and craft a story from the ground up, and nobody else on earth will ever own a copy, nor will anyone aside from the writer and editor assigned to your commission read it (unless you decide to show it off to someone special upon receiving it!).
The other service is our “Personalized Erotica“ story catalogue, on which we’re currently working. We hope to soon have a selection of commonly requested scenarios pre-written, and once you’ve chosen the one(s) that appeal to you, we’ll personalize them by inserting your name(s), descriptive details, and so on, which will make it into a story that is all about you. We’ll update as soon as we’ve gotten most of our pre-written scenarios created and ready.
At HUSH we’re very open-minded. We have multiple writers with different areas of expertise and experience, so depending on what you’re looking to have written, we can match you up with the right author for your needs. Basically, as long as it’s legal, we’ll happily consult with you about writing your story. (That means all parties in the story are 18+, all acts depicted are consensual, and no bestiality, just as an example.) If you’re uncertain about where your scenario might fall on the “will they or won’t they?” scale, just send us an email and ask! We don’t judge, no matter what your request, and we’ll accommodate you if we’re able.
Absolutely! We don’t have a list of scenarios up yet, but once we do, if you’re still not finding what you’re looking for, you’re more than welcome to contact us and request a “Uniquely Yours“ story.
Cost varies somewhat depending on what you’re requesting.
- There will be a set cost for the pre-written “Personalized Erotica“ stories (in the area of $49.99 USD).
- For “Uniquely Yours“ stories, you may want to look at our more detailed Pricing page for information. You’ll be given a quote once we’ve established things you’re looking for, such as story length, format options, and so on. We strive to remain reasonable and work within or slightly below the market value of fiction (which is, as of 2014, $0.05/word); we can discuss your budget and let you know if what you’re requesting is something we can do within those limits. Just drop us a line to get an idea!
- Our upcoming Subscription Series, catering to some of the most popular fetishes, will be available on a pay-per-installment basis for $10 USD. More on that to come very soon, we promise.
Turnaround for your story can depend upon how many commissions our writers have in their queue, but a general guideline for “Uniquely Yours“ would be approximately 14 business days from start to completion. Pre-written “Personalized Erotica“ stories will be completed more quickly due to the nature of their customization, as opposed to the entirely-from-scratch compositions demanded in “Uniquely Yours.”
Your identity will not be shared with anyone outside of the HUSH writer with whom you will be collaborating. Even our editors and other writers will never see any of your identifying details. In some cases – if you’re looking to use us as a ghostwriting service, for instance – a Letter of Agreement may be required to grant certain permissions, but if you’re ordering a story solely for personal use, we require very little information that would give away your real identity should you choose to keep that private. We also never share the names or email addresses of our clientele with any third parties, and we will gladly submit a Letter of Agreement to you upon request with that guarantee.
We conduct all of our business via PayPal. When you order from us and a price has been agreed upon, we will email you an invoice for the amount to the address of your choice. PayPal is secure, available to clients from all over the world, and allows you to pay by major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, etc.) or by debit from your bank account. To learn more about PayPal, you can check out their site here.